Loop While condition
Executes a series of statements as long as a given condition is not zero (True)
- Loop-block begins with Do and ends with Loop While <condition> statement.
- Do...Loop While loops can be nested to any level.
- Each Loop-While matches the most recent Do.
The Do-Loop-While loop statement syntax has these parts:
- condition : Numeric expression or string expression that evaluates to True or False.
- statements : Optional. One or more statements executed while condition is True.
- Exit Do: Optional. Transfers control out of the Do-Loop-While block.
Loop While i%<3